Whether your job is the reason for relocating here or you’re searching for a place to retire, Greenville has much to offer for people in all walks and stages of life. Below are a few highlights that show why living in Greenville, SC is a great choice.
Search all Greenville Real Estate Listings or, contact Team Matsuda Realtors for more info about the area.
- Expansion Management Magazine named Greenville as one of “America’s 50 Hottest Cities”
- There are over 51 golf courses to choose from
- There are more than 300 waterfalls within a 2-hour drive
- Bike Magazine rated Greenville as a “Top 5 Best Place To Live And Ride”
- Average high in July is 88 degrees
- Average low in January is 32 degrees
- Average annual snowfall is 2 inches
- The Greenville Hospital System performs more heart procedures than any other hospital in South, and has the largest obstetrics program in South Carolina, with 6,000 babies delivered annually
- The St. Francis Surgery Center is rated #1 in the country for overall quality of care for outpatient surgery services
- The Cancer Center of the Carolinas offers genetic counseling, clinical trials and the Oncology Research Institute
- There are numerous nursing homes with a wide range of services
Location – From Greenville To:
- Asheville, NC – Home of Biltmore Estates – 1 hour
- Atlanta, GA – The South’s fastest growing city – 2 hours, 30 minutes
- Charleston, SC – One of the nation’s most historic cities – 3 hours, 30 minutes
- Myrtle Beach – A Leading golf destination – 4 hours, 30 minutes
- Hilton Head – Golf, tennis and boating – 4 hours
These are just a few of the reasons you should consider making Greenville your new home. You may also find more information on Greenville neighborhoods and homes for sale and please contact Team Matsuda Realtors, so we can assist buy or sell a home.
Just Listed Greenville, SC Homes For Sale